Redondo Beach Property Management
If you’ve recently purchased a beachfront rental property in Redondo Beach, CA, or even the neighboring areas of Manhattan Beach and Hermosa Beach, the thought of property management has likely crossed your mind
From regular everyday maintenance to renter relations, property management is definitely a full time job. it can really become quite baffling. But the means of making increments on your earnings and returns on investment are authorizing a team of experts who are definitely well-educated in both the property management industry and the Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, and Hermosa Beach areas.
When you work closely together with Real Property Management California Coast, you are placing your property in hands that you can depend on. Our team understands completely the Redondo Beach area, meaning we focus on developing within the local market and unusual characteristics of your tenants. This gives rise to you being able to enjoy the payoffs of investing in oceanside real estate.
Redondo Beach Property Management Services
Real Property Management California Coast’s residential property management services introduce:
- On-Going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing and Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening and Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our process is quite easily done. We can provide for you professional, excellent property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with a large number of rental residences and establishments or a chance landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience, we make it easier to manage your investment by serving rent assessments, cost-effective maintenance, expansive accounting services, and more.
- Totally gone now are the stressful nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always get a notification when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being expulsed, and when maintenance or repairs are mandatory. What’s more, you will regularly have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With RPM California Coast, it’s easy to see how the superb property management company makes it simple for you to actually succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry trailblazer when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team ready against any situation conceivably possible with your Redondo Beach rental property. When everything is said and done, our most important goal is to promote top quality partnerships with both investors and renters to see to it that your property is dealt with just like how you would want your own home taken care of and managed. When you allow us to take care of the recurrent, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and you can zero-in your efforts on winning more properties and enriching your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
Our main office is in El Segundo, CA, and our other current services areas include:
- Manhattan Beach
- Marina del Rey
- Playa Vista
- Rancho Palos
- San Pedro
- And More!
Please note that we are not limited to the areas listed above, rather we are ready to grow with you and your needs. We will always work with you regarding both your property and your tenants. Just give us a call if your location is not currently listed.
Contact Real Property Management California Coast
Our property management strategy is pledged to save you money at all the duration of the process. We make it hassle-free to protect your investment, slash down overlays, and raise your profit—without encumbering your daily life ever.
If you are eager in having your Redondo Beach property managed by Real Property Management California Coast, have various other questions, or just seek to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 310-535-2150 today!